1 Graded coin in this Break.
Each spot will receive 1 Random number via randomizer. Numbers are 0 – 9
Collectors and Numbers will be randomized prior to the break.
Time for trades will be alloted.
Hit will be determined by the last digit of the serial number on the label of the coin .
2021 Hit Parade Graded Silver Dollar Shipwreck Edition – Series 1 – Hobby Box – Graded NGC and PCGS Coins
Have you ever wanted to find some buried treasure? Hit Parade has been out on the open sea to bring you the Graded Silver Dollar Shipwreck Edition! Along with the usual Silver Dollars and Gold coins there are 15 NGC Genuine Shipwreck coins from some of the most famous shipwrecks in history including the SS Central America, Princess Louisa, Sao Jose, SS New York, SS Republic, La Dramadaire, Spice Island and EL Cazador!
Each box will contain one graded coin from NGC or PCGS, the two industry leaders in coin grading. Get a Morgan or Peace Silver Dollar (ranging in year from 1880-1925) in every box or you can get one of the Shipwreck or Gold Coins!
There are OVER 10 Authentic Shipwreck Certified coins in Series 1 from real Shipwrecks including:
– 1618-22 Mexico 8 Reales Sao Jose Shipwreck Effect NGC – Est. Value $400
– 1598-1733 Mexico 4R Genuine Princess Louisa Shipwreck Salvor’s Reserve Hoard NGC – Est. Value $350
– 1621-30 Mexico 8R Phillip IV Genuine Spice Islands Shipwreck NGC – Est. Value $350
– 1859 O 50c SS Republic Shipwreck Effect NGC – Est. Value $300
– 1840 Drapery 10C SS New York Shipwreck Effect NGC – Est. Value $300
– 1700-1762 N France ECU Genuine La Dramadaire Shipwreck NGC – Est. Value $250
Look for randomly inserted: 1808 India 10cash Madras Presidency NGC Shipwreck Coins, SS Central America Gold Rush NGC Gold Nuggets & Spanish Colonial R2 Genuine El Cazador Shipwreck Coins!
You will also find 5 Graded GOLD COINS in this series:
– 1892 $10 Gold Liberty NGC MS 61 – Est. Value $1100
– 1912 $2.5 Gold Indian NGC MS 61 – Est. Value $550
– 1853 $1 Gold Liberty PCGS MS 62 – Est. Value $400
– 2010 $5 1/10oz Gold Eagle PCGS MS 70 – Est. Value $300
– 2016 $5 1/10oz Gold Eagle PCGS MS 70 – Est. Value $300
*Due to the GOLD market estimated values will fluctuate